Orkin, LLC Branch Manager - 20295 in Zionsville, Indiana
Were the Industry Leader Because of Leaders Like You.
When youre an Orkin Branch Manager, youre the leader cultivating a team to deliver top-notch service from the industry leader with more than 120 years of protecting homes and businesses.
Our Branch Manager position is for those who thrive on the challenge of growing a high-performance business and team. Your competitive drive enables you to meet and exceed financial performance goals, and your desire to build a team helps you cultivate an exceptional work environment. You can take pride when your entrepreneurial skills lead to business growth while being supported by the industry leader. And you can earn your way to an annual rewards trip honoring top performers.
Youll have more than a jobyoull have a career with growth potential and benefits that go beyond the basics. This includes a company vehicle, competitive pay and a 401(k) program. Not to mention, youll receive opportunities to volunteer and give back.
With Orkins award-winning training program, youll receive all the tools you need to succeed. That means no industry experience required to start building your career. Plus, if theres one thing we know at Orkin, its that pests keep coming back, and that makes our industry recession resistant.
Ready to start a career with staying power?
As a Branch Manager, youll be a leader in a high-performance culture.
Extensive training will prepare you to apply business acumen to revenue growth through achieving the highest customer satisfaction.
Equally important is cultivating an employee culture that motivates performance, supports personal growth and inspires exceptional service. In addition to playing a key role in business success and professional development, Branch Managers also contribute to community service that improves the places where we live and work.
- Assume leadership of an entire operation upon completion of training
- Demonstrate your proven track record of leadership development of others, to include field evaluations, addressing coaching opportunities and training
- Exemplify a service mindset to deliver customer retention results
- Inspire your team to deliver top-notch service, accept constructive feedback and commit to continual improvement
- Drive revenue generation and growth, motivating the team through daily check-ins of activities and holding teams accountable for results
- Showcase superior operational skills, with experience in managing a Profit and Loss (PandL) statement and strategically investing in growth with balancing expense margins
- Recognize and developing talent, during recruitment, selection and training across sales, service and customer service staff, including management
What type of benefits will you receive?
- Competitive earnings and a company vehicle with gas card
- Company provided iPhone and iPad with sales software
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, and life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Industry leading, quality, comprehensive training program
Why should you choose Orkin?
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- The Pest Management Industry is growing and is a recession resistant line of business
- You have a service-oriented mindset that leads you to build loyalty and trust with clients
- You hold yourself responsible to commitments
- You value being part of a team
- You want to join a ompany that supports the community
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, , (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to join the Best in Pests?
What do you need to be successful?
- Operations and sales leadership experience
- Degree preferred
- Valid drivers license required with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check is required
- Ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license/certification if required (company paid)
- Ability to work in the field independently and interact with our great clients
What will my work environment be like?
Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the job duties with or without accommodations:
Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc. including the ability to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl