Kyndryl, Inc. Audit & Compliance Focal in Wroclaw, Poland
Your Role and Responsibilities
This role is a single point of accountability for all internal and client audit activity including attestations being the delivery audit advocate between Kyndryl delivery teams, the customer, Kyndryl third parties, internal and external auditors and certification providers. recognized leader within Audit, Compliance & Business Controls operating across the service delivery organization.
• Builds a team to facilitate and support an audit,
• Maintains an awareness presentation on the audit/review process and provides process education to the delivery teams in the “Pre-Audit” phase. Attend periodic status call with Independent Third-Party Reviewer and interlock with these parties on Point in time tests, field work schedule and report timing,
• Works with squads to ensure that all audit, review and attestation activities. Increases visibility and awareness of processes to decrease risk of Kyndryl employees not following process. Provides audit related leadership, direction and technical advice. Reviews and supports all customer audit requests,
• Reviews and approves all delivery audit, review and attestation responses prior to their provision to auditors. Ensures quality and level of detail to fulfil the response not going beyond the scope of the request (QA role). Work with the SME’s Squads and Tribe leaders to mitigate potential audit findings,
• Assist and guide the squads through any audit escalation,
• Contributes to positive customer satisfaction and the customer relationship as a trusted advisor,
• Develops key relationships with client to ensure the client engages early, refines scope of audits, agrees attestation test plans and responses provided to ensure ability for Kyndryl to respond consistently, with quality and to enable reduction in the cost of servicing audit over time (eg. Track, measure, rework),
• Manages customer, Kyndryl third party and auditor expectations,
• Manages and performs Attestation testing as assigned.
What you can count on:
Private health care
Life insurance package
Discounts for Kyndryl employees
Free language courses
Wide range of benefits packages for parents and children
Sports activities & Team Events
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Excellent knowledge of English,
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral),
• Self motivated and adaptable to a rapidly evolving environment,
• Good team worker,
• Highly organised and able to prioritise and plan workloads,
• Professional with good personal work ethic,
• Able to understand IT technologies.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• CIA/CISA certification,
• At least 2-3 years of experience as internal and/or external IT auditor in corporate environment.
Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education Master's Degree
State / Province DOLNOSLASKIE
City / Township / Village Wroclaw
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category Technical Specialist
Role ( Job Role ) Technical Services Professional
Employment Type Full-Time
Contract type Fixed Term - Short Term
Position Type Professional
Travel Required No Travel
Company (Y110) Kyndryl Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. Z.o.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? No
- Kyndryl, Inc. Jobs