Aerotek QA Technician in WOODLAND, California
Hiring a QA Lab Technician for a great food company in Woodland, CA! Great way to gain experience on resume, very team-oriented environment!
The QA Line Technician is responsible for completing production line checks with regard to food safety, quality, and legality. This position will be responsible for all daily production paperwork approvals and retain sample program.
Duties and Essential Functions
• Serve as first point of contact for all visitors, guests, and vendors both in person and over the phone, including receiving packages and maintaining visitor log
• Coordinate services with multiple vendors, ensuring they are completed in a timely and satisfactory way, researching and reviewing vendor options and contracts
• Assist QA department in miscellaneous administrative duties
• Support Woodland leadership and department managers with various administrative tasks and projects, including occasional errands
• Facilitate events and meetings, including maintaining a clean and stocked conference room, picking up food, coordinating meeting calendar and conference room technology
• Assist Sanitation department, maintaining supplies inventory
• Assist in technology administration, manage phone system
• Maintain inventory and order office supplies, keys, and badges
• Additional miscellaneous administrative tasks as assigned by Woodland leadership
quality assurance, qa, qa technician, gmp, food, food science, food production
Top Skills Details:
quality assurance, qa, qa technician, gmp, food science is a plus, open to all science
Entry to Intermediate Level
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs