Artis Senior Living Concierge - Full-Time in Woodbury, Minnesota
The Concierge is responsible for operation of the switchboard and paging system. He/she answers all incoming calls, redirecting them as needed and greets visitors. He/she gives directions to residents, visitors and guests and supports clerical services as requested.
Essential Position Functions:
- Assists with payroll processing as requested.
- Codes accounts payable invoices, distributes for authorization, logs and forwards to Artis office.
- Orders supplies in accordance with procedures and budget allocations.
- Compiles reports and types general or technical material.
- Coordinates outgoing and incoming mail to the community.
- Maintains current list of residents by name and room number, telephone numbers for all personnel, department extensions, names of key personnel, and their pager numbers, physician kardex and mail cards.
- Puts customer service first; ensures the residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals’ needs and rights.
- Assists in ensuring the safety of all community residents being familiar with his/her role in carrying out the site’s fire, safety and disaster plans and by being familiar with current Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- Answers all incoming calls and greets all visitors appropriately.
Performs other duties as requested. Education/Experience:
A high school degree or equivalent with college/business coursework preferred.
- Experience in office procedures and basic medical terminology preferred. An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender, religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.