TE Connectivity MATERIALS PLANNING SUPPORT IV in WITHAM, United Kingdom
MATERIALS PLANNING SUPPORT IV
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Materials Planning Teams are responsible for the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle. They determine quantity and order date for materials to meet production or engineering schedules, initiate purchase or production requisitions compliant with supply agreements, and develop the schedule to be used in the production facility based on forecasts and historical analysis.
The Planner will be responsible for creating manufacturing and material supply plans which achieve customer satisfaction and cost objectives. Working in conjunction with other members of the Planning team, and closely with other departments such as Manufacturing, logistics and Procurement Teams, this role supports Sales and Operations Planning processes.
Fixed-Term Contract for 12 months
Location: Witham, Essex
Hours: 37 per week
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
Early finish time on a Friday
25 days holiday
Hybrid working options available
Double match pension scheme up to 10%
4x Life assurance cover
*Area of responsibilities/main duties *
• Make commitments to customer orders based on a robust material supply and capacity plans
• Establish lead times of each operation to meet shipping dates and commitments according to sales forecasts or customer orders
• Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions
• Manage execution of plans
• Raising of Manufacturing Orders
• Raising of Purchase Requisition
• Capacity Planning
• Inventory Management
• Provide Planning support for new Projects in the factory
• Support & drive continuous improvement ethos and methodology across the organisation
• Pro-active and responsive to customer (internal and external) requirements.
*Professional & Educational background *
• Experience in a dynamic manufacturing environment, specifically in Production Planning would be an advantage
• 5 GCSE’s grade A-C (or eqivalent)
• Computer literate, with a good understanding of ERP & Microsoft Office software
• SAP knowledge desirable but not essential
*Personal qualities *
• Ability to make decisions, solve problems and work efficiently in a time pressured environment
• Combines analytical approach to identifying improvement opportunities, with innovative ways to add value
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
WITHAM, ESS, GB, CM8 3AH
Requisition ID: 111265
TE Connectivity and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and operating units (collectively, the "Company") is committed to providing a work environment that prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable law or regulation.
- TE Connectivity Jobs