AdventHealth Program Manager - IRF Compliance & Quality in Winter Park, Florida
Program Manager - IRF Compliance & Quality - AdventHealth Winter Park
Location Address: 200 N Lakemont Ave, Winter Park, FL 32792
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth – Winter Park
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital has continuously served the residents of Winter Park and its surrounding communities for more than 50 years
- Chartered in 1951, the hospital has grown from the visionary efforts of a handful of Winter Park residents and community leaders, to a 307-bed acute care facility that is a model of community health and wellness
- Over the years the hospital has continually expanded to meet the needs of the community, adding an upscale obstetrics and Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at The Dr. P. Phillips Baby Place, cancer care at the AdventHealth Cancer Institute, Winter Park, and state-of-the-art surgery, recovery and rehabilitation at the AdventHealth Orthopedic Institute
- Full Time, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Researches and implements evidence-based and best practices as it relates to performance outcomes, to provide cost effective and efficient care. Contributes in strategic and operational decisions that affect the Rehabilitation Facility from a quality and regulatory compliance perspective.
- Participates in the development of tracking methods, monitors performance, periodically analyzes performance data, and as needed acts as a change agent. Using shared decision making, gathers input, develops processes, facilitates implementation and validates conformance with regulatory standards and quality indicators.
- Enforces facility, physicians, managers and staff continuous survey readiness in terms of knowledge and execution, as evident through documentation reviews, tracers, rounds and survey results.
- Responsible for providing expertise and guidance in the development of education related to regulatory and quality compliance. In collaboration with directors, leads the coordination and communication during regulatory/accreditation surveys. Serves as a subject matter for aspects related to regulatory and quality when developing policies, procedures, work instructions and Performance Management and Strategic Business Plans.
- Associate degree in healthcare or related field
- Two years of healthcare related experience
- Licensed in the State of Florida in a Health-related discipline (RN, OT, PT or ST)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Master’s degree in business or healthcare administration (Preferred)
- Certification in a quality improvement methodology/toolset such as Lean, Six Sigma, Change Management, etc. (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs