Sage Sales Development Representative in winnersh, United Kingdom
Sales Development Representative
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us email@example.com assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Fantastic opportunity for an articulate, sales motivated individual to come on board and work in a fast paced, energetic team that is responsible for opening doors and generating pipeline for our field sales team.
Being able to open doors and have articulate conversations with prospects that will ultimately lead to long term customer relationships will be at the heart of your role. You’ll be experienced in your game and will pride yourself on being able to pick up the phone and make meaningful conversations.
Amongst other things you'll find yourself:
• Having opening conversations with potential customers, often at executive level
• Working closely with the sales and marketing teams to determine approach, strategy and key selling points
• Developing, qualifying and growing a pipeline that enables sales to exceed their quota quarter on quarter through email campaigns, events, LinkedIn, inbound contact, referrals, attending trade shows
• Helping with territory planning, identifying key target accounts, secondary accounts and improving sales strategy
• Building a business by creating new sales opportunities, building strong pipelines and contributing to the ongoing growth of the company
Why this Role?
This role could see you following 2 career paths. You could easily focus on Lead Generation and become a seasoned door opener. This is a key role in any SaaS based business that depends on leads coming through and as such, the rewards will grow over time and will tie in directly to the quality of work you conduct. Secondly, you could see this as a training camp for a career in Field Sales where amongst other things, this would involve pitching to potential customers directly and being at the forefront of closing deals. With comprehensive packages and uncapped commission, depending on how you perform, the rewards can be huge.
In return for all your hard work, you’ll be compensated with a competitive salary, commission and pension. You’ll have the opportunity to work with great people in a fun office and be a part of a business that is going from strength to strength.
• Excellent interpersonal, telephone and influencing skills
• Strong ability to listen, identify and disseminate information to qualify a sales opportunity
• Understanding of BANT (budget-authority-need-and-timeframe) qualification process
• Ability to accurately report on all activities
• Strong marketing and communications skills with experience of creating successful outbound campaigns
- Sage Jobs