Marsh & McLennan Cos National EH&B Business Analyst in White Plains, New York
*This is a remote position (except for Colorado)*
This EH&B Business Analyst position will support MMA's EH&B at a national level, providing data analysis, career relationship and contract management. This position will support the national EH&B leaders thorough research and interaction with our EH&B carrier partners, acquired firms, EH&B data systems, and EH&B national teams.
Oversee EH&B contingency agreements, contracts and commission schedules
- Monitor, manage and audit EH&B contingency agreements
- Work closely with the finance team to model scenarios and produce financial impact analysis' on a regular basis
- Compare peer groups and provide evidence to negotiate better terms and conditions
- Assist new acquisitions to be added to agreements
- Manage carrier contract agreements, addendums and reviews appointment paperwork to determine if contract terms are acceptable
- Maintain documentation for carrier supplemental compensation contracts
Manage EH&B contract reconciliation
- Review payments received from carriers to ensure they align with agreed upon terms
- Track progress towards meeting the goals of supplemental compensation.
- Provides monthly updates to national EH&B leadership.
- Track carrier commissions by MMA office and product line to ensure consistency and maximize payout
Support EH&B carrier relationships
- Support carrier strategic initiatives and align carriers to specific industry practices/centers of excellence and MMA regions by utilizing MMA's data and analytics.
- Create presentations for carrier meetings
- Build and maintain carrier scorecard on a regular basis
- Support carrier sponsorship of and participation in key MMA initiatives such as MMA Sales Symposium, Industry Practice Summits, MMA University and Circle of Champions
- Assist in all carrier relationship activities
EH&B Data Systems and Analysis
- Leverage data from our EH&B systems (i.e. Benefit Point) to ensure data integrity and provide analysis as needed
- Support EH&B leaders in project management and data analysis for key business initiatives
- Meet with stakeholders and provide status updates; clearly communicate issues, potential risks, and mitigation plans; set and continually manage expectations for all projects under management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management, business case analysis, financial modeling and workflow development.
- Experience multi-tasking with multiple stakeholders providing recommendations based on analysis. Superior analytical skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, team based, and time sensitive environment
- Able to strictly adhere to all confidentiality and regulatory procedures and protocols
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills; able to clearly communicate and create revised plans that promptly meet changing needs and requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or other equivalent experience
- Knowledge and business experience in EH&B business line required
- Minimum 4-6 years professional business-related experience
- Strong Excel knowledge required (e.g. Macros, Vlookup, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Strong Microsoft office knowledge required (e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
This job is not eligible for remote working from Colorado
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.