Actalent Quality Inspector in White Bear Lake, Minnesota
• Assist in first article, PPAP, capability analysis, gage R & R as deemed necessary for customer programs.
• Review and confirm product quality requirements are met including documentation as necessary.
• Perform verifications and testing according to product requirements.
• Ensure project and processes meet all requirements and reliability standards and requirements.
• Inspect/Audit per product specific control plans while assuring only the most recent are in use and product requirements are met.
• Review manufacturing routers are completed and correct.
• Review product nonconformity reports for accuracy, and completeness of corrective and preventive action.
• Be involved in conducting internal quality audits as requested.
• Responsible for developing, driving, communicating any and all quality related requirements including customer, or quality management system requirements.
• Work as part of the quality team, and in close coordination with other teams throughout the manufacturing facility.
Quality Inspection, Blueprint, First Article Inspection, GD&T, PPAP
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Candidate must be able to measure parts accurately with metrology equipment
2 + years experience performing 1st Article, In-Process and final inspection
2+ years experience using micrometers, calipers, gages, surface plates,
2+ years blue print reading experience
Experience on vision systems or CMM a Plus
Knowledge of GD&T symbols (Parallelism, Concentricity, Diameter, Flatness, basic symbols, etc.)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs