Dollar Bank FSB Personal Banker, Westlake in Westlake, Ohio
Dollar Bank is community-oriented and customer-focused in everything we do. We embrace the importance of contributing to our local neighborhoods to help them grow and thrive. You would be a perfect fit for our team if creating an amazing customer experience is your passion!
As a Personal Banker, you are part of a team whose primary focus is to provide exceptional customer service. You will engage in thoughtful interactions to build and grow customer relationships by suggesting banking products and services (e.g. checking, savings, credit cards, loans, digital banking) to meet their needs. You will complete a four month training program in which you will learn how to make recommendations while utilizing a consultative sales approach.
• High school diploma/GED required
• College degree required, or a minimum of one year demonstrated ability to deliver outstanding customer service in financial services or retail industry.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to include professional grammar and demeanor.
• Ability to travel as needed to training.
• Candidates being considered will be subject to additional background checks as required by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
Address: 26895 Center Ridge Road
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:30am- 7:30pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dollar Bank FSB
- Dollar Bank FSB Jobs