JPMorgan Chase Transactions Manager I - PES - Westerville, OH in Westerville, Ohio
Working at Chase means making a real difference every day for your customers, your community and yourself. How? By putting others first, doing what's right and creating solutions that make lives better. Build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what's next-for you and for us. Successful candidates in this vital position are flexible and problem-solvers who enjoy working with the team to improve and develop processes and best practices.
We have opportunities for a Transactions Manager in our Payment Exception Solutions group. This position will manage a team of between 18-25 employees, including 2 different teams. We work closely with other teams to ensure that all post charge off payments are posted timely and efficiently to RecoveryOne.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for managing a team with the following skills:
• Develop and lead team of exception payment processors
• Lead by example and coach on key behaviors to drive results
• Responsible for performance management
• Select and retain talent
• Identify ways to support inclusion and diversity
• Resolve complex and escalated employee and customer problems and inquires
• Operate with urgency and meet deadlines
• Focus on the customer, the organization's business goals and systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to influence internal and external business partners
• Relationship management
• Knowledge of professional discipline and applies knowledge to influence decisions
Production Control Reporting Oversight:
• Creation and facilitation of monthly Business Reviews
• Leverage metrics by understanding key drivers of performance and ensure consistent usage within the leadership teams
• Identify gaps in processes and proactively escalate and look to improve to eliminate risk.
• Responsible for decisions that are guided by policies and that will have potential impact on company revenues and assets
• Drive performance improvements through enhanced reporting, controls, and monitoring.
• Manage internal capacity planning, attrition, hiring plans, and staffing models
• Primary owner for all PES related projects or initiative.
• Strong knowledge interpreting and analyzing data
• Experience on SharePoint and how to create this would be nice to have
• Expert experience using Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
• Requires minimum of five years management experience. Prefer experience managing other Team Leaders
• Collections process/payment services experience preferred
• Experience in a large department or group within an Operations function strongly preferred
• Advanced proficiency with computer functions strongly preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree preferredChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- JPMorgan Chase Jobs