Robert Half International Corporate HR Manager – Recruiting in WEST CONSHOHOCKEN, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Finance & Accounting Operations has partnered up with a thriving client on their search for a tech savvy Corporate HR Manager – Recruiting. The Corporate HR Manager – Recruiting will focus on recruiting top talent, employee engagement, building strategic talent resource plans, and improving the organization’s implementation process. Promoting corporate values and shaping positive culture will also be a vital part of this Corporate HR Manager – Recruiting as they will effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
· Recruit, interview and hire talent
· Manage talent acquisition process
· Perform recruitment activities
· Maintain employee workplace privacy
· Organizational department planning
· Coordinate with leadership on current and future talent needs
· Employee relations
· Onboarding and Benefits Administration
· Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory change
· Carry out exit interviews
· Ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are compliant
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Management
· 3+ years of HR and/or Talent Management experience
· ADP or Workday experience highly preferred
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
· In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR/Recruiting best practices
This Corporate HR Manager – Recruiting role is within a stable organization! Reach out to Jared Scholl today for consideration - 484.254.9040 and reference JO#
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs