Cargill Production Planner in Wayzata, Minnesota
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Production Planner will contribute to converting the long-term monthly supply plan into a mid-term weekly plan to facilitate material requirements planning and near-term staffing activities. We seek a professional to help handle multiple product lines or sites with low-to-medium impact on working capital. In this role, you will ensure the connection between integrated business planning and activities supporting the Fargo North Dakota food manufacturing plant.
• Provide informal mentoring and training to coordinators.
• Participate in setting master production planning metrics targets.
• Collaborate with commercial connection and demanding planning to ensure customer requirements are meet.
• Provide necessary input to supply planner to support integrated business.
• Maintain data relevant to master production planning activities including planning calendars, material data and location data.
• Analyze plant capacity and production requisition data to resolve manufacturing plans and required resources.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience (Supply Chain, production and operation planning)
• Experience working in Manufacturing environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
• Related experience in master production planning, production scheduling or supply planning
• Food and/or Agriculture supply chain background
• Oil seed process planning experience
• PowerBI/Tableau Analytics experience
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Cargill Jobs