Actalent CAD Drafter- Hiring Now! in Waunakee, Wisconsin
• Prepare and Deliver customer approval drawings, fabrication drawings and installation drawings on time and with accuracy.
• Prepare conceptual design and draft submittal drawings for customer, field measurement drawings, final installation and fabrication drawings
• Revise per redlines from customer
• Develop new product designs in communication with supervisor
• Deliver drawings on schedule based on project schedule requirements
• Ability to work in fast paced environment handling multiple jobs.
Design, Solidworks, Autocad, Drafting, Metal Fabrication, SDS/2, Steel, Steel Design, Steel fabrication, Structural steel
• Associates degree in Drafting, Construction, Engineering or related field preferred
Call Kyle to set up initial interview! (608) 240-3160
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs