FRIENDSHIP VILLAGE Resident Assistant in WATERLOO, Iowa
A Heart to Help?Do you have a desire to help grandmas and grandpas? Come join Friendship Village, voted Employer of Choice three years running.
This is a special opportunity, taking care of the most basic needs of our retired seniors living in our Assisted Living setting, Lakeview Lodge. We are looking for someone that has a heart to help others. Do you have a knack for talking to seniors? Do you enjoy helping them with activities of daily living, medication management, light housekeeping duties, assistance with meals, or just helping them with puzzles, games, reading, or exercising? Our retired seniors need someone possessing aheart to helpready to assist them to do the things that they love, but just need a little help with.
If that is you, don't delay, apply today! This is a great first step for someone wanting to grow in the field of nursing!
- Part time, 2nd shift
- Full or Part time, 3rd shift
- Every other weekend and holiday availability
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Applicants subject to pre-employment screening and testing
- Ability to pass medication manager course within first 3 months of employment