ManTech Senior Applications Developer in Washington, District Of Columbia
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Looking for a senior level .NET C# and SQL developer with more than seven (7) years of proven experience in designing, developing, and maintaining complex systems on the .NET platform using SQL Server as the backend database. Specific responsibilities include designing, developing, maintaining, and releasing web applications in accordance to the Board IT’s System Development Methodology (SDM) and best coding practices. Experience developing and architecting web applications with, Web API, Angular V8 or above, and TypeScript is required.
• Experience designing and developing service-oriented web applications using .Net framework, Angular, NgRx, TypeScript, Web API, Kendo for Angular and Bootstrap.
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server, GIT, and SQL Server
• Excellent troubleshooting skills for Angular, .NET and SQL code
• Strong analytical and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Experience mentoring junior programmers
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• Experience with reporting tools concepts
• Experience with .NET Core, Entity Framework Core
• Experience with multiple SDLC models, particularly Agile methodologies, is a plus
Must be able to be stationary
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
- ManTech Jobs