Citigroup The Risk Operations Intmd Analyst in Warsaw, Poland
The Risk Operations Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
· Maintenance and enrichment of pledging data within dedicated applications and systems
· Close cooperation with other teams involved in pledging i.e.: CRMS Documentation, Banking, Treasury and Local operations
· Direct loan pledging with respective Western European Central bank (where applicable)
· Performing daily monitoring and reconciliation of pledged entries with respective Central Bank
· Review and rectification of pledging data exceptions/irregularities.
· Preparation of periodic or ad hoc loan pledging reports for Central Bank or internal/external reviewers
· Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
· Works closely with other parties such as technology when required to resolve issues.
· Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
· 2-5 years previous experience
· Technical writing a plus.
· Ability to prioritize deliverables and work independent of direct supervision.
· Ability to influence key decision makers.
· Ability to collaborate across multiple business lines and levels of management.
· Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
· Self-motivated and detail oriented
· Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
· Competitive salary; annual salary review; annual performance bonus
· A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
· A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
· Opportunity to work remotely
· Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
· Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
· Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
The key objective of the Credit Risk Management Services Team is to provide credit data management, policy advisory services and control related functions that facilitate and enhance the credit approval, limit monitoring and documentation review processes; and support the active management of our firm’s portfolio through leadership, individual initiative, integrity and effective execution of our business objectives.
Job Family Group:
Risk Exposure Monitoring & Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo_aa_policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citigroup Jobs