IQVIA IT Projects Mgr - CSI , IT Services On-Boarding in Warsaw, Poland
Plans and directs the activities of cross-functional teams assigned to multiple small IT projects to meet business requirements.
• Enforces organizational policies and establishes goals for project teams which develop business applications and information services products.
• Leads small to medium sized cross-functional teams in the execution of full product development life cycle development.
• Under general direction, responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
• Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including clients, computer services, and client services.
• Defines project scope and objectives.
• Initiates, plans, executes, controls and closes software and product development activity.
• Participates in setting and enforces project direction with cross-functional teams.
• Plans and manages resource allocations and task assignments within a matrix managed environment.
• Works with management across the organization to define, plan, develop and implement new information products and services.
• Manages, and controls scope, schedule and budget for projects.
• Communicates project status and risks, with associated recommendations, to all stakeholders.
• Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
• Provides business guidance to project team.
• May be member of multiple small IT projects.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Five (5) years of experience in software and/or product development
• Project management education and experience.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs