Robert Half International Information Security Officer in Warren, New Jersey
Security Officer – Reporting Functionally to the CISO-HO and Administratively to the Compliance Manager
• Responsible for compliance with the cybersecurity requirements for financial services companies, 23 NYCRR 500.
• Responsible for maintaining the cybersecurity policies and program.
• Responsible for maintaining cybersecurity risk assessment.
• Responsible for maintaining Information Security policies, procedures and internal controls.
• Responsible for monitoring compliance with cybersecurity and information security policies. procedures and program.
• Enforce adherence Information to security practices and ensure the Branch's data privacy is secure.
• Maintain current knowledge of changing cybersecurity threats and countermeasures.
• Stay abreast of the latest data-protection news, cyber-security legislation, and practices.
• Provide regular cybersecurity and information security awareness training for all personnel that is updated to reflect risks identified by the Branch in its Risk Assessment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
• Knowledge of banking systems and understanding of information security policies.
• Work effectively in a team environment.
• Willingness and ability to learn new skills and obtain professional certification.
• Able to achieve both immediate and short term goals with appropriate supervision, ensure smooth work flow and meet deadlines.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree preferably in computer science, mathematics, or engineering.
Certified ISO .
Minimum 7 years of working experience in banking operations with IT background; work experience in a financial institution
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Warren, NJ
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02720-0011559142
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs