Robert Half Help Desk Analyst II in Waltham, Massachusetts
There is an opportunity for a Help Desk Analyst to join the team at Robert Half! This permanent employment opportunity is based in the Waltham, Massachusetts area. We encourage you to apply if you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team. We're looking for someone who is comfortable handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users. It is also required for this Help Desk Analyst position to know how the role relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. Understanding Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes is also important. You should also know how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. We encourage any applicants who fit the description of a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment.
· Provide technical support to end users for a variety of computer hardware and software applications.
· Respond to user inquiries regarding system functionality, application usage, and troubleshooting.
· Assist in the resolution of complex technical problems by researching solutions and collaborating with other team members.
· Install, configure, and maintain desktop computers, laptops, printers, and other peripheral devices.
· Perform regular maintenance tasks such as patching, updates, and backups.
· Manage user accounts and permissions in Active Directory
· Create and maintain documentation of systems and procedures.
· Train new users on proper usage of applications and systems
· Provide after-hours support on a rotating basis.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent professional experience
· 5+ years of experience in a technical support role working on 1st and 2nd line issues
· Excellent Customer Service-skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows operating systems
· ITIL certification or other relevant industry certification
· Experience with ticketing systems, such as ServiceNow or JIRA
· Working knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems
· Hands-on experience with hardware and networking
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs