Caliber Home Loans Registration Analyst in United States
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day"work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
The Registration Analyst is responsible for the initial review and acceptance of loan files and certification loans are ready to be submitted to Underwriting.
- Reviews submission package for all required documents.
- Audits critical docs for State and Federal compliance.
- Completes all data entry required for submission to Underwriting.
- Communicates with internal originators and business partners regarding discrepancies and missing documentation.
- Generates, reviews and releases initial disclosures to the borrower.
- Maintains company turnaround times.
- This position is considered a non-loan originator position, this means participants may not engage in activities of a loan originator, including: communicating directly with borrowers about credit qualification or loan terms, including pricing concessions or other transaction-specific terms or conditions.
- 1+ years of mortgage related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; 4-year college degree preferred.
- Basic knowledge of loan documentation.
- Knowledge of Industry Compliance Requirements (MDIA, RESPA, ECOA etc.)
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
- Collaborating Contagiously
- Caring Fiercely
- Doing the Right Thing
- Leading Thoughtfully
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
We are proud to be a military friendly employer, and provide paid leave during military assignments for employees who serve in the Guard or Reserve.
Employees who work at our Coppell headquarters experience additional perks that include: standing desks, complimentary coffee and tea stations, an on-site gym and activities center with ping-pong and pool tables, and an in-house café.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.