MGM Resorts International Product Manager in United States
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT ROLES COMING SOON – PLEASE SUBMIT AN APPLICATION IF INTERESTED
The experience economy is where it’s at, and MGM Resorts is placed strategically to be in the center of it. We are a global entertainment company with national and international locations featuring best-in-class hotels, live and theatrical entertainment experiences and an extensive array of restaurants, nightlife, retail and sports offerings. The MGM Resorts portfolio encompasses 30 unique hotel and destination gaming offerings, including some of the most recognizable resort brands in the industry. MGM Resorts is proud to be recognized as one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies and has also become a desirable employer for top talent from leading companies such as Uber, Microsoft, Starbucks and Mastercard over recent years.
MGM is a leader in the entertainment and hospitality space but is looking to take our growth to the next level through new digital business opportunities. We are looking for proven product managers who can lead and expand our core digital businesses or create new products and experiences that will excite our customers and grow our digital engagement footprint.
MGM product managers act as the CEO of their product area and are responsible for delivering digital solutions to the most critical customer problems and business opportunities. They have a distinctive skill set that combines engineering, design and business knowledge with a deep empathy for customers to create engaging experiences across MGM's physical and digital properties. They are leaders who want to drive their product to become the next source of growth for MGM and can inspire their team members towards a goal without direct authority.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Lead cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders across MGM to identify high value areas that will impact both customer and business opportunities
• Collaborate with finance, analytics and operational teams on business cases for each opportunity, then lead the prioritization with stakeholder to create clear, data driven strategies
• Provide thought leadership in new areas of tech that will be essential for your product to scale
• Collaborate with architecture, and program team members to identify then manage dependencies, risks and opportunity cost to maintain an efficient, value driving road map that provides a measurable impact to MGM’s financial results
• Partner with engineering, design and operational team members to produce thoughtful and customer focused products that provide an easy and memorable experience.
• Lead the end-to-end life cycle(s) of complex products spanning multiple feature areas
• Continuously drive your product’s performance towards committed goals, customer needs and operational excellence to ensure your strategy achieves the desired results
• Own the quality and results of your product by leading the user testing and establishing KPI monitoring with QA and Analytics partners
• Perform all job-related duties as assigned
• Five (5) years’ building and leading digital products at scale
• Five (5) years’ experience working within an agile product team building customer facing software
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; or equivalent work experience
• Experience managing high performance teams and other Product Managers
• Proven experience taking products from vision to market, and driving meaningful results
• Previous experience in management consulting, retail, hospitality and/or entertainment focused companies
• Previous experience with e-commerce optimization or foundation
• A strong technical background
MGM Resorts International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, MGM Resorts International will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
MGM Resorts International believes in providing opportunity for every employee to grow, develop and succeed in a work environment where you can be your best. We encourage you to explore our job opportunities. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact our Corporate Diversity and Disability Outreach department at 1-844-247-0370 or email email@example.com
MGM Resorts International
- MGM Resorts International Jobs