Medtronic Marketing Specialist Diabetes Romania & Moldova in Romania
Careers that Change Lives
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing international healthcare company?
Do you consider you have the right experience for a Marketing Specialist role? If yes, then send us your resume and enter the recruitment process right away!
Join Medtronic where we appreciate your talent, experience and passion for your work. You can count on professional and personal development, exciting challenges and a dynamic environment.
This is an exciting opportunity where, as a Marketing Specialist within Diabetes business you will be responsible for development, planning and implementation of all marketing activities, including marketing strategies, market development projects, product planning and launch activities in Romania and Moldova. You will be part of Central Eastern Europe Marketing Team and support the local Business Managers and local teams developing and implementing innovative projects for meeting financial objectives of sales, market share and profitability. Furthermore you serve as a primary contact for all marketing related communication between Romania and Moldova and the rest of EMEA Region.
In return, we will provide you with world-class training, development opportunities, and the opportunity to work in a varied and challenging role. Our offer package will include a competitive salary and other great benefits. For this role you will be expected to be located in Bucharest, Romania.
A Day in the Life
Principal responsibilities of Marketing Specialist:
· Contributes to the establishment of the vision, strategy and annual goals and objectives of the business.
· Designs and develop the Annual Strategic Plan for Diabetes business, working closely with Local Organization (Sales, Clinical, Training & Education) and Regional Marketing team & Europe Middle Eeast Africa product managers of the business.
· Facilitates and influences sales teams for ensuring the implementation of the Strategic Plans
· Analyzes the market and coordinates market research in the country, providing market understanding for business growth.
· Provides with customer and patient insights for a better understanding of customer needs.
· Supports actively quarterly and annual business reviews in collaboration with the Business and Finance Managers
· Manages, follows up and optimizes Marketing costs in collaboration with Business & Finance Managers.
· Plans and executes internal Diabetes different portfolio phases as launches to reflect marketing plan, strategies and tactics (price, positioning, promotion, education etc.)
· Collaborates with Europe Middle East Africa marketing on the development of materials and marketing tools and on the implementation of new marketing campaigns
· Develops new channels as Digital, in order to maximize patient awareness.
Bachelor / Master degree.
Minimum 5 years of marketing (as product management) experience.
Experience in launching new products in varying market conditions.
Fluent in English, native Romanian language.
Excellent analytical skills.
Positive approach and strong team worker
Strong drive for execution, "make things happen" attitude.
Highly motivated, strong "win and can do" attitude.
Proven ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) at all levels.
Demonstrated integrity and respect.
Willingness to travel intensively.
Nice to Haves
- Minimum 3 years of marketing leadership responsibilities, working with Global/European teams in a global company (not necessarily in Health Industry), Consumer Goods is a big advantage.
· Experience in implementing innovative channels as Digital.
· Cross-functional mindset and ability to work effectively with sales teams and customers
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
· Flexible working environment
· Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
· Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurance
· Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/Skills Lab
· Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) means zero barriers to opportunity within Medtronic and a culture where all employees belong, are respected, and feel valued for who they are and the life experiences they contribute.
We know equity starts beyond our workplace, and we must play a role in addressing systemic inequities in our communities if we hope to have long-term sustainable impact.
Anchored in our Mission, we continue to drive ID&E forward both to enhance the well-being of Medtronic employees and to accelerate innovation that brings our lifesaving technologies to more people in more places around the world.
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Medtronic Jobs