Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, Inc. Setter - Afternoon shift (ACL4) in New Zealand
Setter - Afternoon shift
We currently have a permanent Afternoon Shift opportunity to work in ACL4 new Daniell Building as a Setter!
About the company
We are a world leader in the delivery of medical devices for use in respiratory care and acute care and in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. We are inspired by providing solutions that improve the care and outcomes for our customers and their families and ultimately the wider global healthcare system.
As a Setter your responsibilities will include:
- To provide basic moulding related troubleshooting, root cause analysis and corrective measures
- Support moulding production and ensure equipment and tooling is in good condition
- Possibility of supporting extruder production technically to ensure capacity is met
- Follow correct workflow for equipment set up
- Complete required quality verification, testing and checks within timeframe
- Continuous improvement
You will have:
- Molding and overmoulding experience as an operator
- Experience in extrusion troubleshooting an advantage but not necessary
- Good technical analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Exposure to mechanical repair an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft package
- Familiarity with knitting process would be considered an advantage
- An understanding of/familiarity with production / Maintenance tools
- You will be able to work under pressure and prioritize workloads
- A flexible approach as this role may also be required to do overtime or be on call
Applications close 6th December 2020.
Please submit an application (with updated CV and Cover Letter) online.
Please note: We can only consider applicants with current working visas (with at least 12 months before expiry), permanent residents or citizens of NZ.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us at email@example.com
When contacting us please provide your contact information and the nature of your accessibility issue. We will only respond to requests for reasonable accommodations.
- EEO is the Law
- EEO Supplement
- Pay Transparency
Reference #: 57303
Posted on: 23 Nov 2020
Closes on: 06 Dec 2020 23:55
Location(s): New Zealand
Expertise: Production, Manufacturing, Assembler, Operator, Technician, Team Leader, On the Job Trainer, Maintain Work Op, Production Manager
Job level(s): Direct