Renesas Mixed-Signal / Analog Design Engineer (Intern) 1 in Various, United States
Mixed-Signal / Analog Design Engineer (Intern) 1
Company: Renesas Electronics America Inc.
Job Function: Hardware(Analog)
Job Type: Temporary
Renesas Electronics Americas (REA) is a dynamic, multi-cultural tech company where employees can learn, mentor and thrive. REA brings together the strong financial foundation of a multi-billion dollar global operation and the flexibility and velocity of a smaller organization. We are developing technologies for the latest advances in mobile computing, secured connected devices, autonomous driving, smart homes and factories and more. Our solutions are at the heart of products developed by the major innovators around the world. Join us and be part of what’s next in electronics. For more information about Renesas, please visit https://jobs.renesas.com/
This is an Intern position for a qualified individual to work in Renesas’ Precision Analog product line. He/she will interact with senior engineers working on high precision analog and mixed signal designs for military, space automotive and industrial applications. The intern will contribute to all aspects of development from product conception to release to production.
The following tasks are representative of the scope of work envisaged for the internship:
• Interns will be given a design and analysis project to complete during internship. The project will be documented and presented throughout the company.
• Participate in various aspects of an ongoing circuit design and will be required to analyze, simulate and design as guided by the assigned mentor
• Candidates must be pursuing a Master’s degree or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Have an interest and course planning geared toward analog and mixed signal integrated circuit design
• Areas of coursework directed toward gaining knowledge with switched-
capacitor circuits, amplifiers, comparators, data-converters, regulators, oscillators and references.
• Additional coursework emphasis on CMOS and BiCMOS process technologies
• Knowledge and exposure to circuit and system simulation tools (Matlab, Cadence) and Office Environment Software
• Experience in the related areas mentioned is a plus.
• Strong Communication and Teamwork Skills
• Highly Motivated and Creative Individuals preferred
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
- Renesas Jobs