Senior Lifestyle Lead Attendant in Tyler, Texas
Provides assistance to residents in the Assisted Living Program with their activities of daily living, enabling them to lead a quality life while maintaining their dignity. Supports the Assisted Living Program manager with training of new staff and care management planning. This position reports to the Assisted Living Director.
• Provides assistance as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
• Upon direction of the Director, Assisted Living, coordinates and conducts training of new Assisted Living Program Staff.
• Meets on a regular basis with the Director, Assisted Living and the Resident Services Director to review resident care issues.
• Serves as the staff and family resource when the director is unavailable or away from the building.
• Provides emotional and social support to residents.
• Documents daily log of assistance.
• Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
• Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
• Respects residents’ confidentiality.
• Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedure
• Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• May require a CNA or CHHA licensure
Requisition ID: 2021-17284
External Company Name: The Senior Lifestyle Company, LLC
External Company URL: www.seniorlifestyle.com
Street: 2055 Grande Blvd