HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist PRN in Trinity, Florida
Medical Center of Trinityis a 288-bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital (main campus) strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties. Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include:Emergency Care,Heart and Vascular, including Open Heart Surgery,Spine and Orthopedics,Cancer CareandWomen's Health. Medical Center of Trinity has been designated as anAdvanced Certified Primary Stroke Centerand earnedThe Joint Commission's Gold Seal Of Approval®For Total Hips And Total Knees Certification.
Medical Center of Trinity is recognized among the nation'sTop Performerson five key quality measures — heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care and stroke — byThe Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. The Cancer Care program is anAccredited Community Cancer Programby the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.
Medical Center of Trinity is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed CT Technologist (CT Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis in our Cat Scan Department. Flexible availability is required to cover all shifts (weekdays and weekends) as well as rotating on-call coverage. ARRT (CT) and BLS required.
The CT Technologist performs all routine and miscellaneous CT procedures and is competent to perform common diagnostic imaging procedures including those performed in the ER and OR.
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
- Graduate of a 2-year program (or Associate degree) in Radiologic Technology
- Valid ARRT (CT)
- Clear/Active Florida Department of Health licensure (CRT)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Minimum of 2 years diagnostic x-ray experience
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: CT Technologist PRN
Location: Florida-Trinity-Medical Center of Trinity
Requisition ID: 00146-9728