Robert Half International Junior Accountant in Torrance, California
Calling all Entry-Level Staff Accountants! A successful company in the Torrance area is looking for a dynamic entry-level Staff Accountant to develop and grow into being a crucial part of their accounting/finance team. In this role, you will grow into prepare journal entries, reconcile/balance general ledger accounts, reconcile accounts/ intercompany transactions, and assist with month-end close procedures. The ideal candidate would have up to 1 year of relevant work/internship experience but for the right candidate this client will train for all responsibilities if needed. This position displays growth potential for those eager to jump start their career in the accounting industry. If you're looking for a company where you can grow and where effort is rewarded, please apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily cash receipts recording and reconciliation
• AR invoice posting
• Research and resolve customer payment discrepancy, create credit memos when needed
• Process RMA credits
• Back up and support purchasing department: purchase planning, coordinate with oversea supplier and local logistics company
• AR/AP invoice posting, document preparation and presentment related to international trade
• Other Accounting duties assigned by management
Qualification and Required Experience:
• Candidate must be U.S. Citizen or full-time Resident
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business related field
• Min. 2 years of experience in general accounting
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and spreadsheet skills
• Knowledge of all aspects of accounting including but not limited to A/R, A/P, General Ledger
• Self-motivated problem solver, detail-oriented, organized
• Bilingual in Mandarin
• Experience with ERP system (SAP) is a plus
Wholesale, Retail / e-commerce, or distribution related industry experience preferred
Please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $17.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Torrance, CA
Date Posted: January 13, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00460-9502817342
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs