Lockheed Martin Material Contracts Administrator in Titusville, Florida
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: In this role you will be our Non-Labor Production and Deployed Systems Support Contract Administrator on the Advance Procurement Program Management Team. Material Contracts Administrators work closely with Inventory Managers, Demand Managers and Manufacturing Requirements Planners as they ensure the Fleet Ballistic Missile inventory requirements are met to support the Navy.
Summary of Key Duties: In this role you will…
• Manage proposal changes to applicable exhibits and attachments, validating requirements against the procurement baseline.
• Manage approved contracts, facilitating requested changes (minimum buy requests, over/ under shipments, cancellations); coordinate with the Program Planning Office for changes to existing contracts, including modifications and produce procurement letters to authorize changes and properly inform stakeholders
• Process Production Planning Bulletins; conduct tolerance tracking and reconciliation to open deliveries against open contracts.
• Support Long Lead Proposal efforts, to include verifying requirements and producing applicable documents to authorize early procurement activities.
• Work closely with F&BO and Contracts Integration stakeholders to perform all necessary Contract Closure actions against AP-related contracts attachments.
• Assist with Contract Verification (KV) against open segment level attachments and Certificate of Conformance (CofC) actions against piece part attachments of open contracts.
Recent Bachelors College Grad (within 24 months)
• 1-3 years of prior, relevant professional experience
• Strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel
• Must be United States citizen, have at minimum an Interim Secret prior to start, and be able to obtain and maintain a Final Secret clearance
• Prior SAP experience
• Contracts Administration/Management experience
• Strong sense of follow-up and closure with attention to detail and quality
• Self-starter who can formulate solutions to problems with a minimum of direction
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects at once
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College
- Lockheed Martin Jobs