Aerotek Lease Analyst in Temple Terrace, Florida
We are currently seeking a full-time Lease Analyst for one of the top Real Estate companies in Tampa. If you are actively on your search, seeking a long-term opportunity, with career growth and development, APPLY NOW! Interviews are being scheduled TODAY! Feel free to apply directly to this posting or to the email provided.
Tyler Armstrong - 813-636-1001 | email@example.com
• Main focus of job is abstracts all new leases and amendments; complete abstract packages for review.
• Sets up and maintain leases in property management software
• Prolease software preferred, not required. Ability to utilize system quickly. Must have experience in Excel
• Interpreting leases and language then entering into system and handling reporting
• Sets up and maintain pass through worksheets for Common Area Maintenance and Real Estate Taxes
• Reviewing leases and abstractions
• Calculates percentage rent charges where appropriate
• Input cash receipts in property management software. Follow standard operating procedure for monthly rent collections.
• Works with Property Managers to research and evaluate outstanding issues related to tenant accounts, including Common Area Maintenance expenses and budget analysis.
• Responsible for maintaining data in database, abstraction of leased and owned property data, providing quality assurance for data abstracted and entered into database.
• Per invoice review and ensure aligns with tenant obligations to remit payment.
• Produce monthly recurring rent variance report and enter applicable variance explanations
• Perform operating expense preliminary review to ensure calculations are correct and supportive documentation has been provided.
• Some interaction with landlords, creation of standard forms and policies and procedures.
• Produces reports and analyses (including financial) as required.
• Assists with implementing new client portfolio administration databases.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business related field preferred
• 3 years of commercial real estate experience
• Must have a strong lease abstract and lease financial knowledge and experience as this is the main focus of the role.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs