Honeywell Sr. Advanced Systems Engineer - Reliability and System Safety in Tempe, Arizona
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
U.S. PERSON REQUIREMENTS
Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations, candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as, a U.S. citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status in the U.S. under asylum or refugee status.
• Reliability requirements analysis
• Safety requirements decomposition
• Reliability predictions (MTBF, failure rates, MTBUR)
• Failure Modes and Effects and Analysis/ Failure Modes & Criticality Analysis (FMEA/FMECA)
• Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
• Functional Hazard Analysis (FHA)
• Collaboration with project and systems engineering teams
• Creation of technical documentation such as reliability assessment reports and system safety analysis
• Presenting results to customers in design reviews
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• 5+ years of experience in a reliability or system safety role
• Knowledge of aerospace components including actuation systems, environmental control systems, and pneumatic valves
• Exposure to MIL-STD-882/785
• Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
• Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts
• Experience or course work in Probability & Statistics
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
• Ability to multitask and manage a variety of complicated tasks
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs