HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist in Tampa, Florida
Full-Time CT Technologist Opportunity
ARRT (R) (CT) Friday/Saturday/Sunday Availability Call Required Must have flexibility to work at both locations (Memorial Hospital of Tampa and Tampa Community Hospital)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a CT Technologist.
Memorial Hospital of Tampa, a member of HCA West Florida Division, has been providing comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa for more than 40 years. The 183-bed acute-care hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission and provides24-hour Emergency Care,Behavioral Healthcare,Cardiovascular Services,General SurgeryandImaging & Diagnostic Services. Other specialized services include an accreditedDiagnostic Sleep Lab,Digestive Health,Digital Mammography,Health 4 Seniors,Interventional Radiology,Inpatient & Outpatient Physical Rehabilitation,Robotic Surgery,Ophthalmology,Orthopedics,Speech & Language Services,Weight Loss/Bariatric Surgery,Women’s Health,Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine. Memorial Hospital is certified by the Joint Commission as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center. Recent renovations and the addition of state-of-the-art technology has kept the hospital modernized to provide high-quality medical care, including emergency medicine, diagnostic procedures, surgery, outpatient therapies and acute care for hospitalized patients. With a high caliber medical staff and a team of caring, skilled employees, it’s no wonder Memorial Hospital has a long-standing reputation for excellence.
Memorial Hospital of Tampa is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed CT Technologist on a full-time basis. The CT Technologist is responsible for producing quality, diagnostic CT images and diagnostic radiographic images ready for radiologist interpretation and will maintain accurate records for each procedure and patient. As a CT Technologist, you will be proficient in operating equipment specific to CT and radiology in the OR, ER, ICU and department setting to include patient support equipment (code cart, suction, oxygen). ARRT (R) and ARRT (CT) are required. Also possessing ARRT (MR) is a plus.
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. Memorial Hospital of Tampa offers an array of medical, dental, and vision packages, Paid Time Off (PTO), as well as several add-on perks to make your total compensation package truly customizable. Options available when you join our team: * Student loan repayment/ /and generous tuition reimbursement programs
Flex-spending programs for eligible healthcare and dependent care expenses
401k with 100% annual match at 3%-9% of pay based on years of service
Discounts for auto, home & even pet insurance
Life & disability insurance upgrades
Identity theft protection
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
- Graduate from a Radiologic Technology program at an AMA-approved school
- Valid ARRT (R) and ARRT (CT) certifications
- Clear/active Florida Department of Health licensure (CRT)
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Knowledge of the use and maintenance of equipment specific to CT and X-Ray
- Knowledge of anatomy, physicology, sterile technique, and patient positioning specific to CT and X-Ray
- Knowledge of safety practices relative to radiation safety, hazardous material and infection control policies
- Customer service abilities, including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: CT Technologist
Location: Florida-Tampa-Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Requisition ID: 26537-7125