Aerotek Electromechanical Assembler in Sylmar, California
Performs simple production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies, using manual operations. Job Summary: Performs a variety of technical manufacturing production assembly operations where accurate visual acuity and manual dexterity are required to fabricate production solar cell assemblies and solar panels for space applications.
Electronic assembly, Electronics, wire harness, Soldering, Schematic, Assembly, Blueprint, Wiring, Micrometer, Electrical assembly, Solder, Circuit board, Electrical wiring, Hand tool, powertools, strippers
Top Skills Details:
Electronic assembly,Electronics,wire harness
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Perform hand soldering, wire harness assembly and component bonding
- Complete documentation accurately
- Operates tools and equipment such as wire strippers, crimpers, solder iron, wire identification and associated tools
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations
- Demonstrated experience using a computer to look up and record information (Excel & Word)
- This position requires the ability to work first or second shift
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and work instructions
- Reliable, mechanically inclined, detail orientated
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and displays a positive attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Work overtime as required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs.
- Must wear a smock, hair cover, and gloves during work
- Requires accurate visual acuity
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs