PDS Tech Inc Technical Recruiter in Sunnyvale, California
About the Role:
You’re the kind of person who is a detective searching for and finding the right fit. You love when you find the perfect match for your role. You understand technical jobs and like to move at lightening speed to make hiring managers and candidates happy. Clover is looking for Technical recruiters with full lifecycle recruiting to join our team. In this position, you will play an integral role in supporting the recruiting and contribute to the overall success of the team by delivering a high level of service and thought leadership in the recruiting process.
You will be responsible for technical recruiting, working with a multitude of hiring managers, in multiple business units and locations. This position will require you to develop an understanding of Clover recruiting processes for candidate management, benefits, relocation policy, government regulation compliance, company policy administration and other related activities in support of recruiting.
In this role, you will:
● Source candidates from external and internal means
● Maintain a positive, upbeat attitude while juggling multiple candidates, hiring managers and priorities
● Speak tech, you understand tech and like to communicate with all different types of people
● Seek diverse candidates for our roles and understand inclusion starts in the interview process
● Constantly communicate with hiring managers to calibrate if you are bringing forward the right technical and cultural fit for the positions you are hiring for
● Liaise and negotiate with candidates, hiring managers, interviewers and any other pertinent parties to hire the best candidates
● Utilize Workday ATS and teach hiring managers how to use the tool along the way
● Work directly with Fiserv recruiters as needed
● Work in Recruiting systems and tools, tracking recruiting activities and providing status updates and reporting
● Facilitate candidate experience by being a brand ambassador for our products, culture and open positions.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
● High School Diploma or GED required
● 5+ years’ experience in house technical recruiting
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
● You are fast and competitive and want to “win” at recruitment
● You can socialize and manage the details
● Your level of follow and follow through is unmatched by most
● Candidates and hiring managers love you. You’ve always gotten great feedback on your communication skills and ability to bring candidates and companies together.
● Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with deadlines, make informed and timely decisions; understands when to take ownership of a decision and when to involve other parties
● Thinks proactively to remove obstacles before they become issues
● Comfortable with change & ability to adapt quickly
● Capable to manage a dynamic and sometimes unpredictable workload
● Polished, friendly, and professional presentation and communication style
● Passion for candidate and customer experience; excellent relationship and social skills, with the capability to work with executives and professionals at all levels
● Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with maximum discretion
● Enthusiastic approach, takes initiative and follows-through consistently
● Start-up mindset in a larger more complex parent company know how is a plus!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
PDS Tech Inc
- PDS Tech Inc Jobs