Aerotek Shipping And Receiving in Sun Valley, California
Professional audio and lighting company seeks to hire a full time Warehouse Associate for its fast-paced office! It is a great company that prides themselves in providing a great atmosphere and culture for their employees.
Aerotek will provide you a rapid interview process so you start work as soon as possible.
• Processing shipment through various carriers (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
• Inspecting, receiving, logging, and storing incoming goods
• Organizing, strapping, and wrapping of skids for freight shipment
• Daily maintenance of a clean, organized, and safe warehouse environment
• Managing stock transfers between multiple locations
• Provide quotation and billing support of shipping charges
• Handling returns paperwork/follow up on return exchanges
• Preparing Racks and consoles to spec for orders.
$20-21/hr depending on experience
You will be paid weekly, every single Wednesday!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs