HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist PRN in St Petersburg, Florida
St. Petersburg General Hospitalis a Joint Commission accredited full-service 215-bed acute care facility, providing comprehensiveemergency, diagnostic, medical,surgicalandwomen’sservices including labor and delivery, post-partum and nursery. St Pete General is a designated Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care; accredited as a Breast Center with Digital Imaging and Computer Aided Detection; Chest Pain Center; Certified Advanced Primary Stroke and AFib Center; Accredited Cancer Center and a GYN Robotic Surgery Training Epicenter. Other services include The Pelvic Pain and Incontinence Center and The Orthopedic Center for Joint Replacement and Spine Surgery.
*St. Pete General is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed CT Technologist on a PRN/per diem/as-needed basis in our Cat Scan Department. Flexible availability to cover varied shifts on weekdays and weekends is necessary for consideration. ARRT (CT) and BLS are required. *
The CT Technologist performs a variety of technical duties applying ionizing radiation for the purpose of detecting pathology. The CT Tech also regulates the equipment used to expose, develop and organize X-ray films, operates equipment safely, maintains A.L.A.R.A. standards while performing all types of procedures, and has working knowledge of teleradiography unit.
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
- Associate degree
- Must have valid ARRT (R) and (CT)
- Clear/active Florida Department of Health licensure (CRT)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs
Title: CT Technologist PRN
Location: Florida-St Petersburg-St Petersburg General Hospital - St Petersburg
Requisition ID: 01387-6078