HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist PRN in St Petersburg, Florida
PRN CT Technologist Opportunity ARRT (CT) Required
Serving the community since 1976,Northside Hospitalis a 288-bed facility offering a full range of services including interventional stroke care; full-service orthopedic and spine treatment; a 24-hour emergency department; preventative and corrective cardiac care; and general surgery. As the only nationally recognized Comprehensive Stroke Center in Pinellas County, our technologically advanced facility allows our superior physicians and nursing staff to care for our growing community. Our focus on quality and safety is continuously recognized by The Joint Commission. With campus-based specialized units, such as the Tampa Bay Heart Institute; the Neuroscience Institute for Interventional Neuroradiology and neurologic care; an outpatient Heart Failure Clinic; and Fast Track emergency service, Northside Hospital continues to enhance and expand its services to better serve the St. Petersburg community.
Northside Hospital is a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplaces 2020 winner (Top Large Workplaces #23) and is the only hospital in St. Pete to obtain a Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A (Spring 2020).
Northside Hospital is currently accepting applications for a licensed CT Technologist on a PRN/per diem/as-needed basis. *Flexible availability for varied shifts (weekdays weekends) is necessary for consideration. *ARRT (CT) and BLS required. Rotating on-call assigned as needed.
The CT Technologist performs all routine and miscellaneous CT procedures and is also competent to perform common diagnostic imaging procedures including those performed in the ER and OR.
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
- Associate-level degree in Radiologic Technology
- Must have current ARRT (CT) certification
- Clear/active Florida Department of Health licensure (CRT)
- Minimum of 1 year diagnostic x-ray experience
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: CT Technologist PRN
Location: Florida-St Petersburg-Northside Hospital %26 Tampa Bay Heart Institute
Requisition ID: 01385-11589