Robert Half International Sr. Specialist, Marketplace Operations in St. Louis Park, Minnesota
Robert Half has an exciting opportunity to work for an innovate apparel company based out of the Twin Cities! If you have experience in ecommerce operations, this may be the job for you! Reporting to the Director of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing, the Sr. Specialist, Marketplace Operations will be responsible for:
Management of Key SLA requirements and overall account health for Amazon marketplace.
Act as point person for FBA forecasting and replenishment.
Work cross-functionally with IT/Sales teams for advanced analytical needs.
Experience in some of the following is desired:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Merchandising, Business or related field
• 5+ years eCommerce or related experience – Experience in a direct to consumer company preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of experience managing a large SKU Amazon assortment and deep understanding of the Amazon Seller Central and the FBA environment
• International Amazon experience a plus
• Experience in apparel industry and market preferred
• Solid data analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manipulate large data sets
Preferred technical requirements:
• Solutions-oriented, systems thinker with strong technical / systems competency and experience with; eCommerce, ERP, inventory/distribution systems
• Experience with Amazon Seller Central required
• Experience with SAP B1, ChannelAdvisor, Tableau
Key terms: FBA, Amazon Marketplace, Sales Forecast, Data Analysis
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs