Wells Fargo Administrative Assistant in St Louis, Missouri
About this role:
The Administration Team of the Legal Strategy, Innovation and Administration Division supports the Legal Department's employees and clients by providing high quality and timely support and delivering an exemplary and extraordinary level of customer service. We endeavor to support each other as well as all Wells Fargo employees by: demonstrating the highest level of integrity, judgment and problem-solving; focusing on ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes and procedures; and maintaining a high level of teamwork, collaboration, and communication.
The Administrative Assistant 3 role provides administrative support to multiple attorneys, paralegals, and/or managers as determined and assigned by the Business Support Manager. Job duties consist of handling moderately complex to complex assignments as well as the routine day-to-day administrative tasks.
In this role, your key responsibilities include:
Calendaring – Manage electronic calendars; schedule meetings, appointments, conference calls, including for multiple time zones
• Meeting Logistics – Prepare agendas, materials; coordinate room/equipment reservations including video conferencing
• Visitor Logistics – Register visitors with security, reserve visitor space, escort visitors
• Mail – Distribute incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, interoffice mail, express mail
• Copying/Faxing/Scanning/Printing – in-house or manage large jobs with external vendor
• Phone Calls – Answer, screen, take messages, or route calls appropriately
• Travel – Handle travel reservations, changes & emergency travel situations in HRG system; provide itineraries
• Expenses – Process expenses in Concur, monitoring budgets as requested
• Office Supplies – Place orders and maintain supply rooms according to site process
• Documentation – Compile information, draft or independently prepare: internal communications; legal documents including edits, redlining; reports, correspondence; org charts; or PowerPoint presentations with charts/graphs
• Research – May assist with legal research on the Internet or Westlaw
• Invoices/Check Requests – Process or route invoices appropriately, create and submit check requests
• Matter Management – Open/Close/Maintain/Update matters electronically; pull reports
• Records Management – Maintain accurate and organized paper and electronic files
• Intake/Routing Processes – May manage intake/routing of special processes or requests
• CLE – Assist Attorney with administrative duties related to CLE courses
• Communication – Interact and act as a liaison with business clients, business partners, outside counsel, internal and external staff, and vendors
• General Processes and Procedures – Assist team members in finding information on Legal Department procedures and assist with requests or inform of correct procedures
• Special projects and assignments as assigned and directed by the Business Support Manager
• SharePoint Sites: Update and monitor sites
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Administrative Support experience, or equivalent demonstratedthrough one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience education
Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
Ability to schedule and plan meetings, events, and travel arrangements
Strong attention to detail, including accuracy in grammar and a sharp focus on eliminating errors
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
Good PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems quickly
Previous experience in a Legal environment
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Company: Wells Fargo
Req Number: R-112507
Updated: 2022-01-17 10:29:57.458 UTC
Location: St Louis,Missouri
- Wells Fargo Jobs