eGlobalTechInc Software Architect, Senior Consultant in Springfield, Virginia
About the Role
eGlobalTech, one of Northern Virginia’s fastest growing Technology Consulting firms, is looking for a customer-oriented Software Architect, Senior Consultant to join our Homeland Security Practice and support a growing project team in Alexandria, VA. Qualified candidates will have experience working in a client facing environment and preferably have experience supporting a federal solutions team. In this role you will translate requirements created by functional analysts into the architecture for that solution. Ideal candidates will have experience supporting cloud computing, data architecture, machine learning, or cyber security solutions. This role offers competitive compensation, corporate benefits that include 20 days PTO, paid holidays and events, and excellent career growth opportunities.
- Provide technology specialization to build quality application and software solutions that meet the requirements and advises clients on eGlobalTech Solution offerings, strategy, designs, specific technologies, implementation approaches and alternatives / tradeoffs.
- Lead delivery of technology innovation services, strategic planning activities and business case development.
- Provide technical oversight for or develop technical estimates created with standards tools, portfolio Work Breakdown Structures, statements of work and industry standard estimating techniques.
- Architect complete solutions using appropriate portfolio offerings with design elements that allow integration into a client environment.
- Adhere to appropriate SDF processes, architectural artifact requirements and architectural best practices.
- Work with client stakeholders to evaluate the solution requirements and support the management and traceability of requirements during the engagement.
- Work with client technical staff during the requirements definition and implementation to resolve issues.
- Assume accountability for the infrastructure solution technology components and the successful implementation of the full solution. May include hands-on modeling, design, configuration, installation, performance tuning, prototyping and/or other efforts required to keep the project on a successful track.
- Assign and review tasks, mentor junior architects, manage performance feedback, and create development plans consistent with performing the role of team leader or project manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 + years of relevant IT implementation experience.
- Experience working in a consulting environment; preferably a Federal consulting engagement.
- Experience developing and supporting Cloud Computing, Cyber and Information Security, or Data Architecture.
- Experience using Agile software development methodology and practices.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to interface with all levels of internal and client project teams.
- Knowledge on applicable industry standards and frameworks such as ITIL, CoBIT, ISO, TOGAF and FEAF.
- This position requires a clearance and/or badge that involves an extensive background and credit check
- PMP is preferred, not required
Founded in 2004, eGlobalTech (eGT) is a leading management and IT consulting firm in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Our focus is to provide the public sector with innovative solutions, leveraging cutting-edge tools and methodologies to meet the Government’s most pressing business needs. To achieve this objective, our core practice areas – strategy, IT solutions development, cyber security, and cloud computing – are integrated to provide clients with comprehensive end-to-end results. This integration enables our highly motivated teams to thrive in a culture that encourages out-of-the-box thinking, collaboration and an environment where you can excel. For more information, please visit our website at www.eglobaltech.com
Equal Employment Opportunity:
As a condition of employment with eGlobalTech, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. eGlobalTech participates in the E-Verify program._ EEO is the law._
Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Location: US-VA-Springfield