Aston Carter Recruiting Operations Specialist in South San Francisco, California
Recruiting Operations Specialist Role for one of my top Bio Tech Client located in the South San Francisco Area! Amazing opportunity where you will be providing recruiting and operational support to their Human Resources functions when needed as well. Having experience in the recruitment space is a must and ideally you have 3 plus years of recruiting operations experience as well.
• Manage agency relationships/contracts and develop new partnerships
• Provide full-cycle recruiting support as needed
• Schedule interviews for employment candidates
• Draft and send offer letters
• Administer background checks through external vendor
• Coordinate onboarding paperwork and activities
• Maintain personnel files and conduct audits on a regular basis
• Support HR team with activities throughout the year, including but not limited to employee communications, engagement initiatives and software implementations
Recruiting, Human resources, Onboarding, Data entry, Customer service, Hr administration, Ats
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to demonstrate good judgment and discretion
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs