Teva Pharmaceuticals Identity Management Application Developer in Sofia, Bulgaria
Identity Management Application Developer
Date: Feb 23, 2021
Location: Sofia, BG, 1407
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE and TASE: TEVA) is a global leader in generic medicines, with innovative treatments in select areas, including CNS, pain and respiratory. We deliver high-quality generic products and medicines in nearly every therapeutic area to address unmet patient needs. We have an established presence in generics, specialty, OTC and API, building on more than a century-old legacy, with a fully integrated R&D function, strong operational base and global infrastructure and scale. We strive to act in a socially and environmentally responsible way. Headquartered in Israel, with production and research facilities around the globe, we employ 40,000 professionals, committed to improving the lives of millions of patients. Learn more at www.tevapharm.com
In August 2016 Actavis has been acquired by Teva Pharmaceutical. In Bulgaria we are the largest employer in the pharmaceutical industry with near 1700 employees in the two manufacturing plants (Dupnitsa and Troyan); sales and marketing organization and in a number of global corporate functions based in our country. As a Teva company, in October 2020 Actavis has started the process of re-branding and anticipating the Teva brand.
We are looking for qualified and motivated candidate for the role of Identity Management Application Developer , based in Sofia .
The IDM Application Developer will be engaged in delivering high quality IT solutions to the Teva Business units, applying practical experience and working knowledge of industry standard tools, methods and techniques to Designs, Codes, Tests, Documents and maintain the Oracle Identity Access Management suite.
• Acting as Level 3 escalation point for issues/inquiries
• Lead development of new services and changes in the existing ones
• Build integrations and connectors to other legacy systems such as SAP ERP, Success Factors, etc
• Implement SOA composites, custom workflows and approval policies in the OIM Configuration
• Apply automated solution to shift operational activities to 1st level support
• Establish, maintain customer relationships and satisfaction regarding IT customer service and support
• Conduct periodic reviews with teams
• Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents
• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Oracle Certifications in Oracle Identity Governance Suite 11g PS3 Implementation Essentials, Oracle Access Management Suite Plus 11g Essentials or equivalent knowledge and experience
• BA/BS Degree Pharmaceuticals industry or industry experience experience is a plus
• ITIL Foundations certification V3
• 2+ years of Oracle Identity Management development experience
• 2+ years of Weblogic experience
• 1+ year continuous experience using OIM Developer Resources
• High skills for troubleshooting and root cause analysis
• Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
• Fluent English – reading, writing, speaking
• Dynamic and challenging work environment in one of the world leading pharmaceutical company
• Competitive remuneration bound with performance
• Additional healthcare insurance
• Transportation allowance
• Flexible working hours and option to work from home as per the company policy
• Opportunity for development
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, send us your CV in English
Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All personal data is protected by law and will be treated in confidence.
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:Internal Career Site (https://performancemanager.successfactors.eu/sf/careers/jobsearch?bplte_company=1080030P)
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
EOE including disability/veteran
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Jobs