Experian EMEA Client Service Solutions Manager - flexible location across EMEA in Sofia, Bulgaria
*This position is open to candiates from across the EMEA region*
The Strategic Service Practice is responsible for creating client advocacy by driving success and for our largest and most strategic clients.
As Our Client Solutions Manager, you will operate across our EMEA CS DA and Global organisations to shape and design enhanced client and partner Service Models and SLA’s and help to define Service Management best practices to maximise client relationships and drive NPS.
You will be passionate about driving value for clients, and working throughout the client lifecycle, collaborating with all functions, including Service Management, Sales, Commercial, Bid Management, Consultancy, Product, Service and Delivery, and across multiple Country markets
You will be engaged with our commercial and bid management teams on new client solutions, attending ATQ calls to review bespoke opportunities from a Service perspective, supporting in Market Service Management and Sales teams and clients on new strategic deals to help create the right Service models to meet our client bespoke requirements and help drive both their and our Success.
You will work closely with the Service Relationship Management team, developing best practice ways of working and supporting the Continuous Service Improvement process to help ensure improvements opportunities are identified and owned. Through your support of the SRM community, you will be an internal point of escalation to hep drive the right solutions to challenges drawing on a client centric approach
You will approach opportunities with ambitious standards and with creativity to develop the right solutions – whether a Service Management approach supporting our Strategic clients or a Service support solution developing support solutions for clients, to ensure stakeholders are engaged, prepared and capable of delivering the service you have defined, ensuring all processes, documentation and KPIS are in place and financial impact is agreed and understood.
You will lead meetings recommending best in class service options, providing a service consultancy using your extensive knowledge in the service industry on service design options and Service Management practices, influencing at all levels and taking responsibility for delivering successful service solutions.
Working with the ‘Brilliant Basics and Service Enhancements SLA model’ you will drive continuous improvement of the modules, drawling on your own expertise, market and client feedback, solution performance and service strategy to develop new service options, embedding these across all markets and functions through effective communication sand engagement strategies.
It is essential that you are a highly motivated customer centric professional, who works pro-actively and collaboratively, managing multiple priorities and able to deliver under pressure. Central to this role is the ability to build exceptional stakeholder relationships at all levels of the business and therefore strong EI is a requirement. The ability to work strategically, and take a holistic view across all areas of the business is vital.
This is a management level role and therefore our Client Service Solutions Manager should lead by example, contributing to the development of a positive culture across the customer Services teams, empowering people to deliver an excellent standard of service, providing coaching as appropriate and developing effective relationships with stakeholders and encouraging the celebration of success.
Our Client Service Solutions Manager will be a professional drawing on several years of key experience working with Strategic Clients developing partnership relationships and deliver value.
- Professional experience working with Strategic Clients in Service Relationship Management, Consultancy, Service Operations Management, Service / SLA design
- Demonstrable success developing client and stakeholder relationships at a senior level
- Demonstrable success in working with complex solutions and environments delivering measurable improvements and impact.
- Focused on the Client experience and delivering the best for our Clients and the Organisation
- Ability to managing change and work calmly under pressure
- Ability to work across multiple disciplines and areas to deliver outcomes
- Demonstrable background in delivering process efficiencies
- Excellent planning, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience of working in a matrix organization and across multiple countries and cultures is very desirable but not essential
- Educated to degree level
- ITIL v3 Foundation qualification
- Client Focussed
- Collaborative approach
- Positive Can -Do attitude
- Accountability and Responsibility for delivering results
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with Strong Emotional Intelligence
- Communicating with Impact
- Customer Centric positive approach
- Ability to think and work strategically
- Ability to balance priorities and work under pressure
- Integrity and Trust
- Delivering results
- Business oriented
- Agility and Flexibility of approach
- Commercial Awareness
Job: *Customer Service
Title: EMEA Client Service Solutions Manager - flexible location across EMEA
Requisition ID: 214068
- Experian Jobs