Aerotek Customer Service Representative in SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota
• Place and receive calls and faxes to patients and Doctor’s offices for prescription refills as well as provide information and education on mail order pharmacy benefits available through this client. Responds accurately, promptly and courteously to patient questions and inquiries.
• Promote one stop service to patients by assisting with routine questions concerning their pharmacy benefits. Refers calls appropriately to applicable support areas.
• Handle incoming calls from patients to place refill orders, assist with general co pay inquiries and order status inquiries.
• Provides timely and accurate information to incoming patient order status and product knowledge requests.
• Accurately document each call taken or placed.
• Knowledgeable with HIPPA laws.
Customer Service, Call Center Support, Call center, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Data Entry
Top Skills Details:
Candidate must be comfortable toggling multiple screens while on the phone with customers
• Patient Focus.
• Must be familiar with drug names and products. Understand the refill process and refill quantities available to the patient.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Ability to do multiple functions within the same call.
• Adept time management is a must.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Aptitude to focus on the task at hand with little to no disruption.
• Strengthened interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette expertise.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Open to candidates with customer service experience from any setting (retail, food service, call center. etc) Ideally looking for a candidate with computer experience. High School Diploma or GED
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs