Panasonic Technical Specialist I in Singapore, Singapore
Create and analyze various reports for management review. Run trend and statistical analysis and interpret in order to provide internal and external on-site presentations specific to metrics and reporting. Utilize database for tracking and problem resolution.
· Accomplish real-time troubleshooting of all Panasonic system configurations via in-flight and ground based calls. Technically support airline and internal technical questions to develop sustainable resolutions so that discrepancies are resolved expeditiously and favorable customer relations are maintained.
· Develop technical manuals including system software and associated equipment and maintain in-depth knowledge of all Panasonic products and installations. Requires constant updating as new products and enhancements are released.
· May act as communications point to the airline, internal customers, third party suppliers and/or OEM as required for technical issues. Support conference calls with various engineering groups and airline customers.
· Ensure consistent and proper business processes are followed in accordance with departmental procedures and company policy.
· Report repair shops and field maintenance personnel findings for status on customer’s equipment orders, deliveries and overall program status to meet overall program requirements. Notify management of all potential delivery delays.
· Support in-service operation by coordinating throughout the program with functional departments; Logistics, Quality Assurance, Marketing, Program Management, Product Support Engineering, and Customer Support Engineering.