Experian Customer Relationship Executive in Singapore, Singapore
As a member of our Customer Service Team, you will service clients in ways that fit their needs most by familiarizing with all the products and solutions in Experian Credit Services. You will be responsible to deliver positive customer experience, regardless of nature, which include but not limited to, enquiries, feedbacks and complaints through all communication channels.
The candidate must have a reasonable knowledgeable of Singapore Credit Services products and solutions, such as Credit Bureau. The candidate is also required to provide support in any outgoing communication that is planned by the business. The candidate must maintain customers’ satisfaction through consistent follow up and address customer’s concern efficiently, ensuring we deliver value through appropriate solutions.
The candidate must be customer centric and have the relevant experience in Customer Service. The candidate must be passionate with service delivery and assertive to hold difficult conversations.
The ideal candidate must have worked in MNC / financial institution and has demonstrated skill in being able to overcome the complexities of working in a challenging environment.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company’s products and services
- Achieve or exceed customer service targets and objectives (eg. abandon call rate etc)
- Deliver on service-level-agreement (SLA) commitments made to customers on availability, reliability and respond turnaround time.
- Maintain good relationship with customers/users to retain and protect our customer base against attrition.
- Effective handling of all customers’ enquiries, feedbacks and complaints in a professional manner.
- Understand customer requirements, qualify and generate leads or provide direct product recommendations, through prompt and effective communication and collaboration with different cross functional teams.
- Accurate & timely maintenance of customers’ data via the CRM system.
- Provide regular feedback to manager on customers’ feedback and experience on our products and services.
- Provide support in system related upgrade/ launches or business requirement plan, User Acceptance Test or Business Continuity Plan which may take place during non-operation hours/days.
- Assume any report or task assigned that are relevant to customer service.
* Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
* Possess excellent problem-solving skills and able to handle both enquiries and complaints
- Proficient in English language
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Basic verbal communication skill in Mandarin will be an added advantage, attributable to clients’ profile
- Client centricity and ability to connect with diverse profiles
- Strong initiative and the ability to perform both independently and as part of a team
- Diploma/Degree in business or relevant studies
- Familiarity with Singapore business landscape
Job: *Customer Service
Title: Customer Relationship Executive
Location: Singapore-Central Singapore-Singapore
Requisition ID: 198076
- Experian Jobs