Accenture Accenture Internship Program – Technology (Jan – Jun 2022) in Singapore, Singapore
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
This is your opportunity to begin your professional journey with Accenture. Our internship program will provide you with everything you need to shape the start of your career by learning new skills and getting insights into the work you could be doing when you graduate.
Your internship experience with Accenture Technology will provide you an opportunity to bring innovation, intelligence and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to experience life at Accenture, expand your professional network and build transferrable skills that you will be able to apply anywhere.
• You will be assigned to real-life projects and responsibilities
• Gain experience and exposure to emerging technologies
• Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic team
Your role assignment will be based on business needs, your personal strengths, and it may be in any of the following industries:
• Communications, Media and Technology
• Financial Services
• Health and Public Service
Your responsibilities may include addressing key business problems and developing best-practice technology solutions for business improvement. The scope may include but is not limited to:
• Understand and translate requirements into business and technology solutions
• Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
• Analyze and deliver quality functional/application designs and ensure technology solutions represent current and future business requirements
• Pursuing a bachelor's degree from a recognized university
• Available from January – June 2022 (LOA required)
• Track record of outstanding academic performance and co-curricular activities
• Basic knowledge or skills in programming languages would be an advantage
• Willingness to learn and an interest in technology
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects if required
Documents and Information Required
• Resume (in PDF format)
• Latest university transcript
• Indicate your availability (start and end date) in your resume
Application Deadline: 15 October 2021
• Please apply to this job posting only if you are available for an internship during the stated period.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Accenture Jobs