Aerotek Customer Service Representative in Seattle, Washington
• Operates communications and call center equipment.
• Receives, responds to and correctly processes medically oriented calls according to practice and departmental guidelines, using judgment, discretion and tact.
• Receives and routes other calls according to practice and departmental guidelines, using judgment, discretion and tact, including determining the appropriate call recipient using guidelines and/or performing research as need.
• Facilitates connection for non-English speaking callers with Interpretive Services.
• Responsible for accurate and timely message documentation and delivery, which may require complex problem resolution. Also gives feedback to the patient about approximately when to expect a return call, and who to call if they do not receive it.
• Provides accurate just-in-time communication to all departmental staff as clinic and client service requirements indicate.
• Performs registration on new patients. Guides patients on providing insurance information via telephone and enters insurance and other information accurately into Pacific Medical Centers’ computer system. Sets appointments according to scheduling guidelines.
• Performs other duties such as online scheduling, making reminder calls to patients, and retrieving voicemail messages, contacts patients by phone to schedule appointments requested by providers, etc.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
call center, Customer service
Top Skills Details:
call center,Customer service
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• H.S. Diploma or GED or equivalent education/experience
• 1 year customer service experience
• 1 year working in a high-volume call center environment
• Healthcare experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs