Applied Materials Technical Program Management V - (E5) in Santa Clara, California
Develops project plan and oversees from conception and planning to implementation, including strategies, processes and resources. Ensures objectives are clearly defined and agreed to across the business unit.
Responsible for managing schedule and task details by utilizing project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling software.
Drives allocated resources from other organizations to achieve on-time and within budget performance objectives for the project. Initiates and manages capital allocation requests, purchase requisitions, and purchase orders.
Manages cost schedule performance of equipment for internal and external customers and vendors worldwide.
Leads multifunctional design teams comprised of internal, external and/or matrixed headcount to complete project/program. Provides technical leadership to team members to achieve goals.
Interfaces and coordinates with customers to define objectives, provide status updates and prepare for release and deployment.
Provides engineering and business process expertise to team and other members on various significantly complex programs/issues.
Identifies and resolves potential complications within the program and develops solutions for resolution.
Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:
10 - 15 Years
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
- Applied Materials Jobs