Applied Materials Global Product Support (GPS) Engineer V - (E5) in Santa Clara, California
Ensure legacy corrective actions and Lessons Learned are captured in New Products design intent. Contribute to the FMECA process.
Develop new procedures and Best Known Methods (BKMs) to service new products.
Participate in Engineering Design Reviews
Partner with Quality & Reliability (Q&R) group to review and address Top Field Issues
Participate in or own CAPA process. Conduct or facilitate Failure Analysis (FA) if needed
Drive resolution of key issues with Engineering. Own beta site test plans and reporting
Align with Global Technical Training (GTT) on overall training plans for new products, train the trainers.
Identify new parts that require to be stocked by AGS and work with them to ensure parts are stocked in correct locations
Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:
10 - 15 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
- Applied Materials Jobs